eval is dedicated to safeguarding user privacy and recognizes the value of being forthright about the information we gather and how it is used. This policy aims to clarify how we use “cookies” and other similar technologies on our website to enhance your experience and better understand how visitors use our site.
Table of Contents
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit might store on your device. They’re commonly employed to make websites function (or function more effectively) and to deliver information to the site’s proprietors.
A few examples of cookie varieties are:
When you exit your browser, all session cookies stored on your computer will be removed.
Cookies on your computer after you close your browser are called “persistent cookies.”
WHEN DO WE UTILIZE COOKIES, AND HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Improving the efficiency of our website is only one of the many ways we put cookies to use.
- Examining visitor behavior on our website.
- Changing what you see based on your preferences.
- Tuning in to your specific needs to provide a more individualized online experience (Personalizing your experience).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
On our website, we employ the following categories of cookies:
To fully experience our website, we need to set some cookies essential to its functioning (these cookies allow you to browse the site and utilize its features, for example).
Analytics And Performance Cookies
These track how many people visit our site and where they go while they’re here. This aids us in enhancing our website’s functionality, such as making sure visitors can quickly locate the information they want.
Cookies with functionality allow our website to remember you between visits. With this information, we may tailor our services to your interests and save your choices for future visits.
These cookies remember your visit to our website, such as the pages you saw and the links you clicked on. Please note that we will use this data to tailor our website to your preferences.
Email Newsletters Cookies
For our email newsletters, we use a cookie to track whether you have previously signed up for the service. It also facilitates delivering tailored alerts to paying customers and those who have chosen to remain on the sidelines.
These are rarely used and include the Google AdSense service. To present you with more relevant adverts and control the frequency with which certain advertisements show, they will appear on your screen and employ a DoubleClick cookie.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
There are several options available to you for managing and limiting cookies. Please bear in mind that if you disable or remove cookies, you may not be able to access all of the features on our website.
- It is possible to control which cookies are stored on your computer by adjusting your browser preferences. Cookies can be deleted or blocked, and most browsers can adjust site settings. The documentation with your browser should include all the details you need.
- The cookie consent plugin is one example of a tool that helps you manage your cookie preferences and settings.
- Through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, users can have their browsing habits protected from being tracked by certain ad networks.
We hope that the information provided so far has helped to answer any questions you may have had about cookies and cookie policies. Please allow us to simplify your decision-making process over whether or not to enable cookies. Leaving cookies enabled ensures that they won’t interfere with your use of the site’s other features.